Who Should Enrol?
Students seeking to:
- Improve their knowledge and understanding on core topics in year 11 BIO HL
- Vastly improve their exam results
- Gain an in-depth understanding of strategies and skills necessary to excel in both SACs and the final exam
- Develop confidence and receive additional support throughout their AAHL journey
- Be mentally stimulated and challenged in a class of like-minded individuals
- Prepare for year 12 Bio HL
The class covers all topics under the current Year 11 BIO HL course, including:
- Term 1:
- Cell Theory
- Molecular Biology
- Term 2:
- Term 3:
- Human Physiology
- Term 4
- Human Physiology continue
- Overall Revision
- Preparation for HL content
Other than learning the necessary knowledge for each topic, the students also cover:
- Problem solving skills
- A range of strategies to solve tricky exam questions
- Exam preparation skills and tips
100% satisfaction policy means any student can have a trial class for any group class provided by RL Education. If the student isn’t satisfied with the trial class, then no payment will be requested; If the student is satisfied with the trial class and wants to continue, then the student needs to pay for the trial class and register for one term/half year/full year program. Please note the 100% satisfaction policy is for GROUP CLASS only.
The Pre-VCE/HSC/IB is provide for students who are in year 9-10.During this course, students will gain a solid base in Mathematics, English and Science to build on and implement in their Year 11-Year 12 learning.
All courses are available online and onsite simultaneously. Provided to students who live too far away to come to the campus, they can choose online courses.
Looking for a specific class? Check out our schedule for all dates and times.