Who Should Enrol
Students seeking to improve:
- essay planning and writing techniques to achieve better academic results;
- interpretation of assignment / assessment questions;
- understanding of all types of literary and non-literary texts from different kind of sources;
- literary, inferential, and evaluative reading skills;
- performance in English and Literature tasks assigned at school
Topics Covered (subject to individual student’s needs)
– Satire in news articles
-Textual and stylistic features in persuasive writing, e.g. advertisements, speeches, blogs, comics, etc.
-Development of thesis statements / arguments in academic writing
-Comparative analysis of literary texts, e.g. poems, plays, fiction
-Personal response in print and non-print fiction
100% satisfaction policy means any student can have a trial class for any group class provided by RL Education. If the student isn’t satisfied with the trial class, then no payment will be requested; If the student is satisfied with the trial class and wants to continue, then the student needs to pay for the trial class and register for one term/half year/full year program. Please note the 100% satisfaction policy is for GROUP CLASS only.
The Pre-VCE/HSC/IB is provide for students who are in year 9-10.During this course, students will gain a solid base in Mathematics, English and Science to build on and implement in their Year 11-Year 12 learning.
All courses are available online and onsite simultaneously. Provided to students who live too far away to come to the campus, they can choose online courses.
Looking for a specific class? Check out our schedule for all dates and times.