Who Should Enrol?
Students seeking to:
- Vastly improve their exam results
- Gain a head-start on an essential but difficult science subjects
- Develop confidence and receive additional support throughout their IB journey
- Be mentally stimulated and challenged in a class of like-minded individuals
The class offers extensive preparation on all topics including:
- Types of Bonding
- Kinetic Molecular Theory
- Mole Calculations
- Light and Mirrors
- Biological Tree
- Components of the Cell
- Food Chain and Food Webs
Other than learning the necessary knowledge for each topic, the students also cover:
- Problem solving skills
- A range of strategies to solve tricky exam questions
All Students Receive:
- Complete course notes and worked examples that cover all aspects of the VCAA study design
- Weekly revision assignments to comprehensively test students’ knowledge and monitor progress
- Mid-year progress report to identity strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed exam preparation tips and strategies
- Full guidance and support from RL tutors throughout the year
100% satisfaction policy means any student can have a trial class for any group class provided by RL Education. If the student isn’t satisfied with the trial class, then no payment will be requested; If the student is satisfied with the trial class and wants to continue, then the student needs to pay for the trial class and register for one term/half year/full year program. Please note the 100% satisfaction policy is for GROUP CLASS only.
The Pre-VCE/HSC/IB is provide for students who are in year 9-10.During this course, students will gain a solid base in Mathematics, English and Science to build on and implement in their Year 11-Year 12 learning.
All courses are available online and onsite simultaneously. Provided to students who live too far away to come to the campus, they can choose online courses.
Looking for a specific class? Check out our schedule for all dates and times.